Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

How about filefactory as an added filehost?

filehost filefactory upload

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HORNYBLACK69ER

HORNYBLACK69ER

• 173 posts
  • Locationgrabbing white chicks boobs & buns

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:25 AM

Its a filehost where you can get paid from. I liked filefactory a lot in the past. Its a popular filehost also. Plus the link lasts longer than bitshare which I use here. The filefactory links lasts up to 90 days, unlike the bitshare links. Some of the bitshare links I uploaded last month are gone from my uploaded clips list. Here's the link to filefactory, I hope its included here soon. Especially that the very popular megaupload, filesonic, & uploadstation files have been brutally murdered :angry: And also me not being on here all the time to upload clips here, i'm maybe here on this forum once or twice a week.

http://www.filefactory.com/make_money/
  • fronWooneeDal, WemeVeive, goodrichmtb and 2 others like this

#2 AlternativeWeb

AlternativeWeb

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 256 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:36 AM

Actually there are already people using FileFactory already on here.
There isn't any whitelist for file hosting on this forum, so every file host is allowed at the moment.

#3 HORNYBLACK69ER

HORNYBLACK69ER

• 173 posts
  • Locationgrabbing white chicks boobs & buns

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:48 PM

Oh cool B) I knew something was up when a different imagehost that I hate was used here. I'll still use bitshare on here but i'll have filefactory as a backup since it lasts longer. But I would ban bulletupload if someone thinks of using it. Undisputed slowest filehost to download from ever, not fast as a bullet. It makes oron, uploading.com look like megaupload & mediafire :lol: