Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

FileSonic IS FAKING STATISTICS

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 naughty.tara

naughty.tara

Active Contributor

• Hustler
  • 3,602 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 03:37 AM

POPULAR

Hello people.
I think that FileSonic Is faking statistics, and I will explain to you how I got to that conclusion. I noticed that sales of premium accounts rapidly felt down for last three months. It is worse and worse from week to week. I usually had 6-8 accounts sold per week, but three months ago number of sold accounts started to fall down. Now, for last 3 weeks I have only 3 one month premium accounts sold (that's 16,2$ only). When I noticed that sale started to fall down I decided to change my plan from PPS to PPD.

Before that I had 0 sales per 3 weeks. Same day I changed plan, I had 2 accounts sold. Next 4 days I had 4 sales more. I thought that it was coincidence, but... When I saw that sales started again i decided to change my plan back to PPS, but again, the sale stopped. For Almost 3 weeks I had only 2 accounts sold. Then I decided to change it back to PPD, and, can you imagine, for next 5 days I had 7 accounts sold.

I wrote to FileSonic staff (on "contact us" button) and I told them what is happening, and they told me to contact their staff on SKYPE. I did like they told me, but I got no answer. I wrote several times more, to both of them (on FileSonic's site and skype), but every time when I wrote I got the same answer - contact our staff on skype about that, but staff on skype did not answer to me ever, and there is no changes on my statistics.

It is worse and worse. I just can't believe that when I work on PPS there is no sales, and when I change it to PPD same day I have 2 sales, 6-7 per week. What do you think about that? I am very interested is there someone of you sharing my opinion? I am interested are your results so bad like mine for last 2 or 3 months or not. Please, leave your answers and comments in this thread.

All the best
  • Exta-Si, fronWooneeDal, kelfSkesE and 67 others like this

#2 tzurg67

tzurg67

Cherry Popped

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 03:27 AM

well, i switched back to ppd weeks ago there. i used to have daily premium sales (fixed 10 plan) and suddenly all my sales just vanished. i suspected something was "wrong" because there was no logical explanation, but never got an answer.
  • fronWooneeDal, ABeenlyanceque, pneuccice and 27 others like this

#3 Asian4Download

Asian4Download

• 258 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 04:44 AM

Believe me.. Every file hosting cheat us!! I started filesonic since last october and I can make 1$/day in first 3 day even I have only 20 file in my account but for now I have more over 5,500 files but I can make only 5-7$/day. I have my own website which 2,000+ visitors some may download more than 1 file but some aint donwload) and I post to over 100 webboard per day so I should get at least 1,500-2,500+ per day but I get only 1,200-1,400 download count per day. Of course I'm sure they cheat.
  • fronWooneeDal, WemeVeive, jianicqm and 13 others like this

#4 Sassy

Sassy

Peeping Tom

• 19 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 03:13 PM

I always thought Oron would be the one to fake the stats since they limit how much you can track unlike FileSonic, but at the end i'm sure they all cheat with their stats.
  • fronWooneeDal, WemeVeive, jianicqm and 10 others like this

#5 naughty.tara

naughty.tara

Active Contributor

• Hustler
  • 3,602 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 04:08 PM

I think, and I am pretty sure that they fake it. I don't know how much your earnings were, but now I must work more then a month to earn money which I was earning fore only one week. I earn several times less with more then 2000 files, then earlier when I had only 200-300 files.
  • fronWooneeDal, WemeVeive, jianicqm and 8 others like this

#6 candidlover

candidlover

• 202 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 04:47 PM

Its very interesting, i thought i was the only one.to notice this. I started using filesonic in February and if i look at my sales back then, i was making 1-3 sales per day and i havent had as nearly as much files as i do now... The last months, its been very bad and i was wondering how its possible to go from 1-3 sales per day to only 1-3 sales per week. So is the best way to change to PPD, cause it looks like its not gonna get any better with the sales, its only getting worse ??

I was making the best money at hotfile, until they decided to delete my account and i lost everything, all the other filehosts now suck, the best is still filesonic (i think), but its getting worse and worse every day! I hope a filehost like hotfile comes back...
  • fronWooneeDal, WemeVeive, jianicqm and 8 others like this

#7 naughty.tara

naughty.tara

Active Contributor

• Hustler
  • 3,602 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:09 PM

My last sale is from 24. September. Since then I had 0 sales. From 10. September I have only 3 sales (every one of them is 5.4$ - 16.2$ for all three of them).
  • fronWooneeDal, WemeVeive, jianicqm and 7 others like this

#8 naughty.tara

naughty.tara

Active Contributor

• Hustler
  • 3,602 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 04:24 PM

Does somebody have similar experiences with filesonic?

#9 Sickboy

Sickboy

Antisocial

• Initiate
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:54 PM

I support and second this thread
also unless filesonice monitors the ip you upload from and download from then they do monitor the stats as I downloaded multiple files to see if they made a chage to the stats and they haven't :(

#10 AlternativeWeb

AlternativeWeb

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 256 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:22 AM

From what I can understand, FileSonic counts every download unless it's coming from a premium account.
Premium downloads only are only counted once per IP every 24 hrs.
  • fronWooneeDal, WemeVeive, jianicqm and 6 others like this